In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, known as "GDPR", and Law No. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 as amended (known as the "Data Protection Act"), personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
This policy covers the various process operations carried out by REPOSSI S.A.S. :
- as part of your navigation on the https://www.repossi.com/ website.
- within the framework of the management of contractual relations with clients ;
- in order to offer personalized sales services;
- to send information about REPOSSI creations, products, private sales, events and similar initiatives organized by REPOSSI;
- within the framework of the protection of goods and persons ;
- for the purposes of prospecting through statistical analysis and profiling.
All terms relating to the protection of personal data used in this policy and identified by capital letters, used in the singular or plural, must be interpreted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "GDPR").
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "Data Subject"). The Personal Data processed by REPOSSI S.A.S. are referred to in Article 6 of this policy.
Data Subject: any identified or identifiable natural person whose Personal Data are processed by the Controller. For example, when you browse our website or access our services, you are a Concerned Person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, limiting, erasure or destruction. The purposes of the processing carried out by REPOSSI S.A.S. are identified in Article 4 of this policy.
Controller: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing operation. For example, when you browse our website or access our services, your data is processed by REPOSSI S.A.S. as the data controller.
Sub-processor: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller.
Recipient: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body that receives communication of Personal Data from us, whether or not it is a third party to REPOSSI S.A.S.
The person responsible for processing your Personal Data is the company :
Whose registered office is located at 282 Boulevard Saint Germain 75007 Paris, France.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Within the framework of your navigation on the website and access to our services, REPOSSI S.A.S. is likely to collect the following information:
- When you contact us by telephone, by post or e-mail, or via a contact form: we collect all the Personal Data that you send us, such as in particular your surname, first name, postal or e-mail address, telephone number etc., as well as any information that you have provided us in the context of your contact request and, where applicable, the content of the message, as well as any information communicated subsequently during your exchanges with REPOSSI S.A.S.
- During a visit to the store and/or a transaction, we may collect the following data: first name, surname, personal and/or professional home address, email address, telephone number, bank account or credit card number in the case of an online or remote purchase, date of birth, work and family name, personal and/or professional home address, email address, telephone number, bank account or bank card number in the case of online or distance purchases, date of birth, age range, dates of family events, occupation, hobbies, purchases, use of specific social networks, nationality, gender, language, preferred product categories, details of products purchased, size, price, discount rate the customer is or has been receiving, statistics on spending rates, abandoned shopping carts, events the customer attended, products selected for a purchase but not actually purchased (hereinafter the "Personal Data"). This list is subject to change.
- When you submit an unsolicited application or in response to a job offer: we collect your surname, first name, contact details, as well as all Personal Data that you send us for recruitment purposes (curriculum vitae, level of education, skills, languages spoken, hobbies, etc.).
- In addition, each store is equipped with a video surveillance system that records images of people. Video surveillance systems are indicated by signs specifically dedicated to informing the public.
REPOSSI S.A.S. ensures that the collection of your Personal Data is relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary for its activities.
You are informed that certain information is essential to benefit from our services (for example, when you fill out a collection form, this information is marked with an asterisk). If you do not communicate them to us, we will not be able to provide you with the services concerned.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
We process personal data within the framework of the services offered by REPOSSI S.A.S. in order to meet the purposes listed below:
- As part of the management of contractual relations with customers: sales and after-sales service management, shipping management, billing management, management of promotional events.
This Processing is based on the execution of the contract subscribed with REPOSSI S.A.S.
- In order to offer personalized sales services, for example: personal buyer services, free assistance and courtesy services; for sending by post, e-mail, sms and mms, social networks and instant messaging information about REPOSSI S.A.S. creations, products, private sales, events and similar initiatives organized by REPOSSI S.A.S. or in which REPOSSI S.A.S. participates, including possible invitations to events.
This Processing is based on your consent.
- Within the framework of the protection of goods and persons (video surveillance), and in the legitimate interest of REPOSSI S.A.S.
- For clients prospecting purposes by means of statistical analysis and profiling and via services provided by reliable third party suppliers selected by the REPOSSI Group, always after obtaining your consent. You may, in any case, object to receiving commercial clients prospecting from us.
- The realization of statistics or surveys. These are carried out using anonymized data that enable us to improve our knowledge of our activities and our customers. In this context, the legal basis of the processing operations is the legitimate interest of REPOSSI S.A.S.
- Improving our website and adapting its content to meet the needs of users, with your consent.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
REPOSSI S.A.S. keeps your Personal Data for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes for which they are processed. They will also be retained for the purpose of meeting a legal obligation to preserve them or if they are of administrative interest for a period of time determined in accordance with that interest.
As an example, the following storage periods are applied by REPOSSI S.A.S. :
- When you consented to receive information relating to the creations of REPOSSI S.A.S. or its events by e-mail, we keep your personal data until you object to receive it via the unsubscribe link or on express request; in any case, your data will be deleted 3 years after the last contact from you.
- When you contact us via the contact form, by post, e-mail or telephone, we retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to process your request.
- When you subscribe to our services, your Personal Data are retained for the entire duration of the contract concluded with REPOSSI S.A.S. and then, upon its termination, for a period equal to the applicable statute of limitations, in order to meet our legitimate interest in ensuring the protection and defense of our rights in the event of litigation.
- When you submit your application for a job offer at REPOSSI S.A.S., your Personal Data is kept for the entire time necessary to study your application. If your application is rejected, your data will be deleted after a period of two years following the rejection decision, unless you object. In the event of recruitment, your Personal Data is kept for the entire duration of the performance of your employment contract.
Your Personal Data is intended solely for use by REPOSSI S.A.S. and is only accessible by our employees authorized to manage it, according to the purposes of the collection and within the limits of their respective attributions.
As an exception, your Personal Data may be communicated to third parties to REPOSSI S.A.S. when we call upon technical service providers who act on our behalf and according to our instructions (IT subcontractor, host of our servers, etc.).
These service providers are only authorized to process your Personal Data to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
Under no circumstances will your Personal Data be communicated to commercial partners of REPOSSI S.A.S. without your consent.
REPOSSI S.A.S. may also communicate your Personal Data to third parties when such communication is required by law, a regulatory provision or a judicial decision, or if such communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defense of our rights.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Within the framework of service contracts concluded by REPOSSI S.A.S., the recipients of the Personal Data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in countries where the legislation on the protection of personal data differs from that applicable within the EEA.
Any transfer of data outside the EEA is subject to appropriate guarantees, in particular contractual guarantees, in compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
REPOSSI S.A.S. undertakes to protect your Personal Data against any loss, destruction, alteration, access or unauthorized disclosure. To this end, REPOSSI S.A.S. implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in view of the nature of the data and the risks that their processing entails, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data.
These measures may include practices such as limited access to Personal Data by REPOSSI S.A.S. employees, contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external service provider, the performance of privacy impact studies, regular reviews of practices and procedures on REPOSSI S.A.S.' information systems, physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup copies, antivirus software, firewall, etc.).
We inform the users of the site www.repossi.com (hereinafter “Site”) that the site uses the following cookies:
The “Technical or navigation cookies" which help the Site to function properly and allow you to view it on your device screen, in your language and for the market that concerns you on your first visit. They will recognize your country so that you will be directly redirected to that country's website the next time you access it. They will also allow you to create an account and to identify yourself while browsing the website. If you are a registered user, these cookies imply that you will be recognized as such as soon as you access the services offered to our registered users. These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website.
You can oppose the recording of "cookies" on your computer by configuring your browser as follows:
- Under Internet Explorer (Microsoft): tab "tools", "internet options", click on "privacy". Then in the "Advanced Privacy Settings" tab, click on "Override automatic cookie handling" and choose "decline all cookies" (internal and third party). Confirm with "OK".
- Under Firefox: tab "tools" then "options". In the "privacy" tab, check "indicate to sites
Web not to track me". Confirm with OK.
- Under Chrome, click on "Settings" and then "Show Advanced Settings". In the section "
Confidentiality", click on "Content settings" and set the choice in the Cookies section.
If you are using other browser versions than those mentioned: please refer to the
help files or the user manual.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data in force, you have the following rights:
RIGHT OF ACCESS
i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from REPOSSI S.A.S. that Personal Data concerning you are or are not being processed and to obtain a copy of such data.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
i.e. the right to obtain, as soon as possible, the rectification of the Personal Data concerning you which are inaccurate.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
i.e. the right to obtain from REPOSSI S.A.S. the erasure, as soon as possible, of Personal Data concerning you when one of the reasons referred to in Article 17 of the GDPR applies
THE LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING
i.e. the right to obtain from REPOSSI S.A.S. that it no longer processes your Personal Data for a fixed period of time according to the reason invoked for the limitation as referred to in Article 18 of the RGPD.
i.e. the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you that you have provided to REPOSSI S.A.S., in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit these data to another data controller.
RIGHT OF OPPOSITION
i.e. the right to request that REPOSSI S.A.S. no longer process your Personal Data for a reason relating to your particular situation, or without reason in the case of commercial prospecting.
NOT TO BE THE SUBJECT OF AN AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION
i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR CONSENT
i.e. the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data by REPOSSI S.A.S., at any time.
You may exercise these rights or ask any question relating to the management of your Personal Data by REPOSSI S.A.S. by contacting :
• By e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
Where there is reasonable doubt as to the identity of the applicant, proof of identity may be requested where appropriate.
You also have the right to refer any complaint relating to the manner in which REPOSSI S.A.S. collects and processes your data to the “Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés” (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, from any complaint relating to the way in which REPOSSI S.A.S. collects and processes your data.
This policy may change from time to time. We will keep you informed of substantial updates, but also invite you to consult it regularly.