This guide is to help you determine the ideal size of your Repossi ring.
Repossi’s creations reflect Gaia Repossi’s state of mind: a desire to constantly research and innovate while escaping established standards.
Each piece is imagined and designed in different proportions. The collections are composed of alternative aesthetics, creating size variations between rings models.
To determine your wrist’s size, you can use a ribbon measure. The object used for measurement must fit perfectly for the size to be correct.
Suggested methods of measurement:
- Wrap a ribbon around your wrist.
- Use a pen, mark the point where both sides of the ribbon cross.
- Using a ruler, measure the length in millimeters.
- To ensure the bracelet fits comfortably, add 1.5 cm.
- Choose the closest measurement from the table below to identify your ring size.
All Repossi earrings and ear cuffs are one size fits all. Their designs and constructions are created in a way such that each model adapts to different ear shapes.
The ear cuffs can be worn on any ear of your choice. This choice is purely aesthetic and depends on your preferences. These clips can be worn in a central or high position. Their closing system consists of a spring, ensuring a good hold and security.
The creole models are worn in the lower position with a pin system. To ensure a perfect hold and security, a spring is integrated in the rear part.